The Regional Mobilizer is responsible for the development and maintenance of ministry partnerships. The ideal candidate will be a mature disciple of Jesus Christ, embrace RTIM’s ministry DNA, a self-starter, an excellent communicator, and a good administrator. This position requires living in the Western region of the United States, preferably in the Los Angeles area. Responsibilities include:
- Fostering and managing relationships with likeminded individuals, churches, seminaries, and organizations in assigned region
- Decide whether the individual or entity is a good fit with our ministry
- Connect the entity to a ministry opportunity on the field and the individual with the operations and long-term team
- Recruit for the ministry at Conferences and Events
- Identify regional and national events to attend
TEACHING AND TRAINING
- Lead 2-3 annual short-term training teams overseas as preview opportunities for prospective partners
- Mature disciple of Jesus Christ
- Embrace RTIM’s organizational DNA
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Active member of a local church
- Participation in at least two Reaching & Teaching short-term mission trips per year
- Domestic mobilization travel as needed
- Maintain a personal social media presence that ties to and reflects Reaching & Teaching’s values.
- Collaborate with and connect to other Reaching & Teaching staff and support of their areas of responsibility as needed.
- Compensation to be agreed upon when hired
- Reaching & Teaching employees raise their own support package and must contribute monthly service fee (7% of receipts or $400/month, whichever is higher) for employment overhead.