Reaching & Teaching offers a 4-6 week internship for students who want to gain cross-cultural ministry experience. The internship is particularly valuable for those discerning a call to serve as a long-term worker. Our interns serve alongside experienced and biblically anchored missionaries, learning how to make disciples cross-culturally and gaining practical life experience as part of a missionary team.
- Growth in communicating the gospel cross-culturally
- Growth in developing and maintaining discipleship relationships
- To earn course credit for students through partnering institutions (if applicable)
- Discerning a call to cross-cultural missions
- Advance the kingdom and glory of God
An Intern Candidate:
- Must agree to either the Gospel Coalition Confessional Statement or the Baptist Faith and Message (2000).
- Must be an active member of a local, biblically faithful church.
- Must be willing to raise support for the cost of the internship.
- Must be humble, servant-hearted, flexible, and ready to learn.
- Must be either an undergraduate or graduate student.