The Training Coordinator is a volunteer position with primary responsibilities to train Christian leaders abroad and to lead teaching teams for this purpose. This role may either involve returning to the same site multiple times to teach various modules or traveling to key areas of need. The Training Coordinator will travel as able at least twice per year. This position would be a fit for experienced trainers currently serving in a position as pastor, college or seminary professor, retired minister, or other positions with the freedom to travel. The ideal candidate will be a skilled teacher of the Scriptures, possess significant experience in pastoral ministry, be a passionate disciple-maker, and be recognized as a proven leader.
- A thorough knowledge of the Hearts, Heads, & Handstraining curriculum
- Teaching pastors and leaders in a cross-cultural setting
- Leading Reaching & Teaching short-term teaching teams
- Raising all funds for personal trips which may be passed through Reaching & Teaching’s financial operation system
- Be responsible for handling trip finances for teams as needed
- Mature disciple of Jesus Christ
- Proven leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills and teaching experience
- Master’s Degree in Theology or Ministry (preferred)
- 5 years of pastoral experience (preferred)
- Significant experience in a cross cultural setting (preferred)
- Participation in regular Reaching & Teaching short-term mission trips each year as able to train pastors and church leaders
- Maintain a passport that is valid at least six months.