Short-Term Missions with Reaching & TeachingReaching & Teaching coordinates several short-term mission trips per year. Trip members are able to participate in a host of ministry opportunities including teaching indigenous pastors, general evangelism, ESL, and other strategic ministries with missionaries and key contacts on the field.
Join Reaching & Teaching for a trip to train indigenous church leaders in Ecuador. Those who participate will be involved in a variety of ministries. Additional details are as follows, please contact us with additional questions:
- > Specific trip costs listed with trip information are all inclusive. (transportation, meals, housing, & insurance- departure from Houston included)
- > Those serving do not need to be Spanish speakers, as translators will be available.
- > Our trips are open to all evangelicals who have the recommendation of their pastor and/or local church
- > Specific ministry assignments, course offerings, and teaching assignments will be coordinated with trip participants' desires and areas of expertise in consultation with Dr. Sills and the needs on the field. Please contact us if you have questions about the potential teaching assignments for trips offering teaching as a ministry component.
- > We continue to update our short-term missions opportunities. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or join our mailing list to ensure you receive news on future trips.
Trip Dates & Details*
- > Those interested in one of our trips should download and complete the Reaching & Teaching Trip Application, pastoral recommendation form, and participant covenant, all of which must be completed and saved electronically, then submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.*
"and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” 2 Timothy 2:2