1. What does Reaching and Teaching International Ministries believe?
Reaching & Teaching operates within the bounds of two statements of belief, with all aspects of the ministry being in accordance with both documents — the Abstract of Principles and the Baptist Faith & Message (2000).
2. Are donations to RTIM tax deductible?
Yes, RTIM is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations (whether to the general ministry fund or a specific missionary account) are tax deductible.
3. Can someone from RTIM speak to my church about missions involvement or training?
Yes, please contact us to discuss the possibilities. We can arrange missions mobilization conferences, participate in missions fairs, or provide missions training for your congregation.
4. In what countries do RTIM missionaries serve?
RTIM missionaries are not restricted to any particular country or region. Initial missionaries have been called to South America and so are being deployed to that region, although missionaries may be sent to any international mission field.
5. Do RTIM missionaries raise their own support?
Yes, RTIM missionaries raise the finances necessary for their life and ministry on the field. RTIM provides organizational support throughout this process, language training, and while on the mission field.
6. In what types of ministries can RTIM missionaries serve?
RTIM has a strong focus on supporting the calling the individual missionary discerns, with the primary focus being a balanced missiology that focuses on both evangelism/church planting and discipleship/leadership development among the people groups of the world.